- Develop refinery unit operating procedures, operating manuals, training manuals, qualification assessments, and other training materials
- Conduct data gathering and review meetings
- Perform internal technical reviews of documentation and best practices in the areas
- Experience using Microsoft Office software, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to read Process Engineering Flow Schemes (PEFS) and other engineering drawings
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum 8 years of experience in refinery operations positions of increasing responsibilities such as Field
- Operator, Console/Control Room Operator, Supervisor, including exposure to multiple refinery units.
- Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
To apply for this job please visit www.wtsenergy.com.