Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring the quality performance measures for the contact center team ensuring continuous improvement in service delivery in line with Standard Quality Manual and adopted policies and procedures. Maximizes qualitative productivity identifies gaps and recommends solutions that serve to enhance customers’ experience and increase sales.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Assists in conducting market researches, benchmark, calibration sessions and surveys to identify/implement trends and best practices in service quality management; sets the quality standards based on best practices and business needs to enhance the process flow and working environment
- Provides assistance in suggesting, introducing and supervising enhancements to the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to achieve high quality in productivity that leads to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales
- Supports the Supervisor in guiding, supporting and monitoring the contact center Inbound/Outbound teams’ performance in line with adopted quality standards ensuring policies and procedures are met and adhered to
- Contributes in driving the contact center teams to achieve better results in sales and customer service through building a positive environment of trust and motivation as well as competition
- Executes and updates standard replies and scripts to queries received from customers by phone, email, and website ensuring adherence to telephone courtesy and etiquettes as well as appropriate “call holding/waiting” procedures are being followed by the Call Center Agents
- Partners with the supervisors/manager to set individual/team quality performance objectives; develops quality audit plans and assessment sheets
- Conducts calibration sessions, capability measurement sessions, grievance and appealing sessions, participates in disciplinary and conduct sessions as needed.
- Performs various types of auditing on telephone calls (recording, live, buddy-buddy and mystery calls) in addition to evaluations of e-mails, social media, live chat, etc. to evaluate the quality performance of the contact center teams and provide feedback to corresponding supervisor/manager. Interacts with customers as necessary to obtain feedback
- Participates in analysis on individual/team’s performance assessments to highlight pitfalls and identify gaps recommending best approaches and methodologies to be adopted for bridging those gaps
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor degree in Management/ Administration or equivalent
- Quality Assurance/ISO Lead Assessor certificate is a plus
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages
- 3+ years of related working experience in a similar role in service quality/quality assurance in any service industry, preferably in aviation; experience with a low-cost airline is a plus working experience
- Proven skills in enhancing performance, achieving targets and increasing sales.
- Capable of training and coaching individuals and groups on the best practices.
- Capable of contributing to and implementing function-related policies, procedures and action plans.
- Capable of analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Cost-oriented possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.