Plan, directs and Prepares planning, scheduling, and monitoring activities for the assigned projects and monitor the performance of the Consultants and Contractors on the Capital Projects to support the project objectives and ensure timely completion.
- Prepares summary schedules for all new projects based on alternative execution strategies to facilitate Management decisions with regard to the most effective execution strategy.
- Coordinates and assists in Project-specific Planning & Scheduling, Progress Measurement, Progress Reporting and other project control requirements and to incorporate them into the respective Tenders / Agreements for various projects (FEED, PMC, EPC).
- Participates in the Technical / Resources Evaluation of technical bids received from Consultants/Contractors with a view to ascertain compliance to the specified requirements, contribute for assessing the adequacy of the resource requirements and prepare the relevant portion of the Technical Evaluation Report and incorporate all bulletins issued and clarifications received during the tender stage.
- Analyses all submissions from Contractors/Consultants during the implementation stage relating to Planning,
- Scheduling, Progress Measurement, Reporting, Schedule Risk Analysis, Productivity etc. in line with the
- Agreement requirements, Project priorities, Plant Shutdown requirements etc. Monitoring & Controlling.
- Plans supervise and coordinate all Technical planning & scheduling activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Provides input for the preparation of the budgets for Capital Projects and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Department objectives. Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 10-12 years of experience, including at least 5 years of experience as Planning Engineer performing Planning, scheduling / Project Controls activities in the Oil, Gas or Petrochemical industry.
- Good analytical, planning, organization and reporting skills.
- Capable of using primavera software, MS Project software etc…
- Ability to produce Level -3 schedules, Manpower histograms, Gantt chart, S-curves with minimum guidance and supervision.
To apply for this job please visit www.wtsenergy.com.