Jobs in Dubai
Provide SkyCargo customers with a high standard of customer service at the import and export counter and express counter in the provision of information related to cargo products, rates, bookings and regulations.
– Respond to queries from customers in relation to the import and export of cargo, from the point of quotation through to reservation and acceptance.
– Provide system support to customers to enable them to navigate through SkyChain to track their consignments.
– Attend to customer complaints and suggestions and report these to the Supervisor on duty for further investigation, conduct any necessary follow up and in a manner that restores and maintains customer goodwill.
– Generate reports on sales and revenue and convey this to Revenue Accounts on a daily basis to ensure that correct rates are applied and payments are claimed.
– Communicate with external and internal customers and suppliers to deliver professional services and products which conform to policies, procedures and regulations to achieve service excellence.
– Compile data related to market intelligence, as directed by the Supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: +5 Years in Logistics/ Cargo.Air Cargo
Qualifications: 10 Years schooling or equivalent
Experience in airfreight and cargo handling, experience in customer handling preferred.
– Effective communication skills (written and oral).
– Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Sky Chain and Calogi
– Knowledge of cargo tariffs, IATA regulations, SkyCargo systems, policies and procedures, import and export rules and regulations.