Jobs in Dubai
The role holder will contribute to the performance of the hotel by facilitating the skills he /she has acquired through past experiences in the Sales Department.
As a Sales Executive, He /She is responsible for soliciting, selling, and contracting rooms within your assigned market. You drive group bookings and sales leads and increase conversion. He / She is also responsible for month-end reporting and tracking of account production. This position exists to assist the Sales Department in achieving financial objectives through use and knowledge of Software Applications, Maintenance and Management of All Sales-Related Client and Corporate Information Records including those on the Internet – potential and existing, and Sales Analysis.
- Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
- Establishes and maintains a strong relationship with the established client and constantly explores new business opportunities.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure guestroom rate integrity.
- Establishes an efficient trace File to ensure that all business booked is properly tracked.
- Follows up sales leads to identify prospect accounts.
- Assists to achieve the monthly and annual personal target contributing to the Sales revenue.
- Schedules daily sales activities (Sales Calls, Site Inspection, Entertainments)
- To develop a good knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering & PMS systems
- Assists to conduct extensive competitor research and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the Hotel.
- Assist with Data Entry of Leads and/or RFP Bids.
- Complete Month End Reports for Group Sales, Catering and Meeting Services.
- Run Sales, Catering & Meeting Services Reports.
- Create and manage merge documents and entry of menu items.
- Database Management duties applied to all sales related systems.
- Monthly/daily audits of Sales & Catering related systems to ensure Millennium & Copthorne Standard policies and procedures are compiled to.
- Relay software suggestions and enhancements to Millennium & Copthorne Corporate Representative on all sales related systems.
- Assist or coordinate the loading of updated programs onto the network when received from Newmarket International.
- Sales related PC & Server troubleshooting with Millennium & Copthorne IT & respective vendors.
- Verify Night Audit is managing the daily backup of all sales related systems.
- Liaison between Sales department, corporate office and software vendors.
- Administrative support- Typing, filing, answer phones and distribution of mail.
- Management & registration of all Sales & Catering employees and vendor center classes.
- Enforce Corporate and Office standards and procedures as it relates to all sales-related Client and Corporate Information Systems.
- Become proficient in all sales-related client and corporate information systems.
Degree in Hospitality Management or Tourism
Two years’ experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing department
Fluent in English (verbal & non–verbal).