To manage the quality assurance and compliance framework throughout dnata. Ensuring compliance with Regulatory, Client requirements and also applicable International and Industry Standards. Together with the ability to demonstrate compliance levels, systematically via the dnata GRC framework. This will involve working closely with Safety & Standards colleagues and the various dnata divisions (dnata catering, travel and ground handling) so to optimize quality, performance, and compliance.
- Support the development of IMS Standards, o ensure ongoing alignment with the Regulatory and Client requirements, together with International and Industry Standards such as ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO9001 & ISAGO.
- Ensure that the applicable statutory, regulatory and client requirements/ Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are identified and understood and tracked based on the developed KPIs.
- Ensure compliance to applicable statutory, regulatory and client requirements/ SLAs and demonstrate compliance levels, systematically via the dnata GRC framework.
- Develop and ensure implementation of Quality and Compliance systems and processes that align with regulatory requirements, industry best practices and is fit for purpose to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Work with the culture team and ensure that there is a continuous improvement process that will continue to improve the culture maturity matrix progress and company performance in line with the Integrated Management System.
- Advise and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization, so as to build a network of business partnerships and to be seen as a credible SME for Quality and Compliance issues.
- Provide support and guidance, regarding Quality and Compliance, to Safety & Standards team members and also to employees throughout dnata globally.
- Build and maintain the relationship with the regulatory bodies and stakeholders to ensure that any issues and updates are handled and communicated in a timely/accurate manner.
- Ensure Quality and Compliance KPIs are available for Management throughout dnata via dashboards and also via monthly reporting channels.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of dnata’s Quality and Compliance KPIs, together with identifying trends or opportunities to improve and strengthen our IMS standards and subsequently improving our performance.
- Maintain theoretical and practical competence in the Quality and Compliance field, including the application of relevant legislation and industry requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications- Bachelor degree in science is preferred
- Significant experience, at the senior level, of quality assurance and compliance within a large global organization, preferably within aviation or other high-risk industry.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing a network-wide quality/risk management framework.
- Ability to develop, implement and monitor strategies and initiatives aimed at improving performance at all levels of the business.
- Significant experience in developing Global standards within a high-risk industry.
- Senior role within the high-risk industry for 8+ years, Lead Auditor certified.
- Good planning, communication, verbal, written, presentation skills and report writing skills are essential.
- Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office applications plus other specialist software such as BowTie XP.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.