To manage and control assigned engineering and maintenance projects ensuring that project objectives are delivered as per scope, cost, time and quality.
1. Define and direct the assigned project execution.
2. Responsible for program schedules, task prioritization, risk assessment, and project communication.
3. Act as the primary liaison between all internal and external stakeholders from project kick-off to completion and sign-off, including suppliers, vendors, OEM, MRO and involved internal departments.
4. Ensure all project documentation is completed and maintained in an accurate and auditable manner.
5. Control of project change requests.
6. Proactively identify project trends/risks/opportunities and recommend actions to ensure the project achieves its objectives.
7. Provide technical advice and knowledge as required.
8. Preparation and presentation of both written and in-person project progress reports.
9. Business process mapping and implementation of process change
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
• Project management qualification (PMP, PMI etc)
• Preferred minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable
Knowledge / Skills
• Project management skills
• In-depth knowledge of GCAA/EASA/FAA aircraft certification standards and regulations
• Proficient in the use of airline engineering MRO IT systems preferably AMOS
• Skilled user of Microsoft Office suite including Project
• Customer Focus
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
• Strategic Thinking
• Decision Making
To apply for this job please visit careers.flydubai.com.