Jobs in Dubai
Regent International School is looking for a Primary School Teacher in Dubai, UAE. It is a well-established Primary school following the National Curriculum for England. RIS has been consistently delivering proven results in the classroom since inception and has developed a reputation for being one of the leading schools in Dubai. In the recent inspection by the Dubai School Inspection Bureau, RIS has been judged as ‘Very Good’ and has been known to deliver proven results in the classroom since inception.
Due to our continued growth, we seek to appoint outstanding Key Stage 1 Teachers to join our team in August 2020.
We are looking for certain qualities:
- Skilled in the best global educational practices.
- Committed to developing and inspiring every pupil, to believe that they can and will succeed.
- Able to teach through the “multiple intelligences”, to develop the whole child.
- Tech-savvy, fluent in using APPs and technology extends and enriches each pupil’s learning experience.
- Outstanding role models who embody our core values.
- Passionate about providing enriched learning opportunities for children in and out of the classroom. Excellent communicators who can ignite a passion for learning in our students.
- Able to make a significant contribution to our extra-curricular activities (ECA) program and to wider campus life.
- Strong academic background, work-ethic, well-organized having excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient and experienced at delivering an enriched UK National Curriculum at Key Stage 1.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified holding as a minimum, a B.Ed. or a B.A & PGCE and QTS.
- Aspiring or current Middle Leaders are encouraged to apply for Year Group Leadership positions.
When applying please indicate your:
- Specialism in a Subject Area.
- Past MLT experience.
- As a BSO accredited school, NQTs are welcome to apply. The years of teaching at our school in Dubai is recognized for your QTS certification.
- Excellent tax-free salary.
- Furnished Accommodation.
- Baggage Allowance.
- Medical Insurance for self.
- Annual Air-Ticket and paid vacations.
- State-of-the-art facilities and amenities in a revamped site situated in a prime location in Dubai.
- An enthusiastic learning community of students, teachers, parents, and Board members, who are dedicated to maximizing student achievement for each child, and to create positive learning opportunities in and out of the classroom.
- Working within a team of highly driven and supportive colleagues.
- Excellent professional development.
- Working in Dubai, one of the world’s most sought after work and travel destinations.