- Monitor the realization of the Preventive Maintenance routines & propose improvements
- Assist with preparation of work instructions and work packs for onshore technical site support.
- Ensures the conformity of the Mechanical integration of new production facility to the existing one with the applicable standard (API,..), vendor specification, good engineering practices.
- Prepare all major interventions on Turbines and Compressors (planning, list of spares, tools and lifting devices, procedure, mobilization of specialized personnel & helpers, etc.)
- Conduct the major interventions kick-off meetings offshore and follow-up on Site (offshore, onshore or at the vendor’s location depending on where the work is carried out) the works at least during the important phases
- Monitor the performance of the Turbines and Compressors and recommend running policies, on-condition interventions, modifications, etc.
- Review regularly the Stock dedicated to Turbines and Compressors in order to issue a proposal to get rid of useless items, purchase new items, modify Stock Management parameters, modify storage conditions, etc.
- Maintain long-term Turbines & Compressors major interventions planning
- Assist site operational personnel as appropriate: contribute to troubleshooting and problem solving, detecting anomalies, diagnosing failures, setting up plans for equipment overhaul, validating proposed technical solutions.
- Follow-up critical purchases and all equipment repairs for Gas Turbines & Compressors
- Organize with the Lead Mechanical Engineer regular Service Quality Meetings with Turbines Compressors manufacturers & contractors
Terms & Conditions
Contract Hire – On yearly renewable contract
- BE in Mechanical engineering with minimum 10 yrs of experience in Oil & Gas experience.
- Good expertise in Rotating Machines and Mechanical Equipment.
- Advanced user of SAP.
- Fluent English.
To apply for this job please visit www.wtsenergy.com.