Jobs in Dubai
Key One Properties is looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor with an excellent planning background to manage the maintenance of various facilities; oversee and coordinate workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Prepare maintenance reports, follow-up and updates
- Must have previous experience in hospitality; real estate or facilities maintenance as Team Leader / Supervisor for at least 2 years.
- Must have a good technical background to train staff and ensure the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations.
- Evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
- He must be reliable and have a great eye for detail and with technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as ventilation, carpentry, plumbing etc.
- Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.