Jobs in Dubai
Key One is looking for an experienced Guest Relations Officer who will work in our holiday homes rental department.
- To greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- To promote the company at all times with a positive approach.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer comments, whilst following company guidelines.
- To ensure that you complete the company customer service program “How loud is your Happy?” and aim to exceed the expectation of the customers
- To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
- To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- You may at times be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your Job Description but commensurate with your position from time to time. Your co-operation will be appreciated but not abused.
- Selling holiday homes to both new and existing customers
- Liaising with guests in order to solve problems in a timely and effective way ensuring that all issues are logged, monitored and resolved to their satisfaction.
- Follow instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new inquiries. Updating of the CRM system.
- Selling of tour packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and they are assisted correctly.
- Cash handling adhering to company procedures.
- To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and the general public at all times.
- Commercial insight
- Customer focus
- Honesty, professionalism, and respect
- Influence and negotiation
- Personal effectiveness
- Planning and organizing
- Team working
- Driving license