Robert Half is working exclusively with a leading Utility company based in Abu Dhabi. Due to an internal restructure my client is looking to recruit a Financial Controller.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer your role will be to analyze the progress and outcome of the business and give maximum support to the responsible persons in the decision process based on financial analyses. Managing a team of 18 in Finance.
- Managing all accounting operations including payrolling, accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash
- Flow management, credit control, general ledger, and cost control.
- Ensuring that monthly payroll for outsourced associates and internal staff are processed on time.
- Ensuring that customer invoices are raised and dispatched to customers within two working days from month end
- Ensuring that all supplier payments are processed as per credit terms
- Managing working capital and daily cash flow including monitoring daily collections and supplier payments to reduce borrowing costs
- Managing credit control function and collections effectively to ensure that DSO days are lesser than the target.
- Ensuring that any payments made on behalf of customers are invoiced within the agreed time frame.
- Review pricing and commercials for all new contracts and ensure that pricing policy and guidelines are followed
- Performing monthly review of all journal entries
- Ensuring quality assurance for all financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Ensuring that Balance Sheet schedules are maintained for all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Ensuring that monthly management reports are prepared and circulated on time. Coordinating with external auditors for timely completion of statutory audit.
- Developing and documenting accounting policies and SOPs for all financial transactions to ensure that
- Assist CFO in the preparation of annual Budget and Forecast and report on variances.
- Coordinating with the accounting team in India to ensure seamless processing of all transactional activities.
- Qualified CA with 8 to 10 years’ experience
- Experience with the implementation of a large ERP System.
- Comfortable with the hands-on position that requires dealing with AP, AR, GL, Payroll, and reconciliation.
- Good international communicator with a pleasant personal approach but stands firm.
- Up to 50,000 AED Per Month
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.ae.