Jobs in Dubai
We are looking for Customer Services representatives in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Monitors office operations
- Inbound sales calls
- Lead generation
- Attending exhibition/trade shows
- Sales, invoice preparation
- Coordination with courier agency and dispatch of goods
- Admin work
- Coordination with India Team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Dealing with telephone and email inquiries
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Common Office Administrator for Job Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and flexible
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Common Office Administrator Job Requirements