Reporting directly into the CEO you will oversee all finance and treasury related activities of the Group and will act as a key strategic partner to the CEO and liaise with the senior management team on strategic aspects of the business. You will be accountable for monitoring and appraising the Group’s financial performance and be in charge of maintenance of strong internal controls environment
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a strong business partner to the CEO. Provide solid financial and business support advice to achieve company financial objectives and targets.
- Demonstrate clear leadership skills in financial management across a multi-discipline team.
- Lead the financial decision making of the company and actively engage all functional/process areas in all financial matters influencing decisions and providing controls, guidance, and support.
- Implementation of financial strategies
- Treasury, finance sourcing and capital structure optimization
- Financial risk management and working capital management
- Accounting, financial reporting (including consolidation)and budgeting for the Group
- Planning and shareholder reporting for the Group
- Tax, legal and other regulatory compliance, tax obligations and reduction of the tax burden
- Representing the Group with external organizations, external auditors, banks, and other major stakeholders
- Establishing strong governance frameworks and internal control mechanisms; monitoring and mitigating key risks
- Designing funding and investment strategy for the Group; supervising acquisition due diligence, negotiating acquisitions and evaluation of ROI
- Qualified Accountant
- Solid track record with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in a senior finance managerial position; ideally worked as Head of Finance / Finance Director / CFO in medium to large-sized retail organizations; UAE experience preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting, corporate finance, and treasury related activities
- Experience working in retail companies is strongly preferred
- International experience complemented with GCC experience is ideal
- 70,000-75,000aed per month plus benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.ae.