Jobs in Dubai
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programs.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins is committed to designing excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine, innovation, imagination and best practice.
This role is required to provide drawing expertise on single and multidisciplinary projects in the public and private sectors. You will work closely with Architects and Engineers to ensure completion of the drawings set out by them.
- To be familiar with AutoCAD software used by the office (AutoCAD 2005)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years AutoCAD experience, and experience in road and scheme design
- Good grasp of engineering principles
- Appreciation of Highways and Parking Scheme designs
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively, both written and verbal
- Previous experience of working in a multidisciplinary organization
- Advanced level in understanding AutoCAD demands
- Experience in design of wet and dry utilities.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to use own initiative and work without excessive supervision
- Able to prioritize, plan workload efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail – able to self check and correct work.
- Parking Layout drawings
- OS map drawings including lane widening, curb lines and junction layouts
- Site access and circulation layout drawings
- Production of general arrangement drawings using AutoCAD
- Preparation of sketches and figures
- Adherence to Atkins CAD manual
- Adherence to Atkins Quality Manual & Procedures
- Coordination with other design disciplines
- Plan & organize own work.
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive tax-free salary
- Accommodation & Transportation allowance incorporated into salary
- 22 calendar days annual leave (based on a 5-day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin.