In this role, you will be responsible for leading supporting the team in providing service excellence for passengers during their visa application process and in administrating the complete range of immigration activities in a consistent and timely manner to the satisfaction of the customers. As part of the position you will also promote Qatar as a premium tourism destination.
- Ensure all government formalities are undertaken with regards to visa processing, and other government services where necessary i.e. fingerprints, exit documentation.
- Provide follow up support for entry and business visas requests (if necessary) received from customers and maintain a record/ database.
- Coordinate and ensure the e-services modules of relevant authorities are utilised:
o Review applications received on QR-Link and ensuring the passport copy provided by applicant on the QR Link belongs to applicant and is clear.
o Apply for the visa on MOI system, track and follow up with passengers and authority.
o Update the status of visa application to the system. Manual update on Amadeus for stamping approval / rejection remarks in case of auto update failure and cancellations.
o Verify the data matrix matches with the passport, if all in order then upload the approved visa on QR Link.
- Manage conflict resolution with the guests. Provide expert advice and information to the customers on all visa matters – describe relevant information to customers about all visa services provided at DQ and responsible for delivering the highest level of customer services at all times by being polite, quick thinking, effective and diligent in all undertaken tasks.
- Assist the Visa Processing Agents’ team with complex cases, take over when necessary.
- Coordinate Visa processing as per Standard Operating Procedures [SOP] relevant to DQ and government regulations, including but not limited to conducting team meetings to discuss issues faced by team colleagues, try to find immediate solutions and report the same to the management.
- Indirectly supervise the daily work and responsible for on-the-job training of Junior Team Members. Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
You will have a relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification and a minimum of 4 years job related experience.
Excellent English language communication skills in both spoken and written are essential. Arabic language preferred.
You will be able to multi task, proficient in MS office and communicate well in English both written and spoken. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must have strong problem solving and be capable of leading and performing well under pressure.