Located in the business and leisure hub of the city, InterContinental Regency Bahrain offers its guests the perfect location from where to explore the exciting face of Manama.
The hotel offers 321 spacious rooms including 3 Club floors and 31 luxurious suites. Each room is designed to meet the needs and the expectations of the modern traveler.
From sophisticated dining experiences to a taste of traditional romance, InterContinental Regency Bahrain offers its guest new tastes and unique gourmet treats. With a wide selection of dining options ranging from international, Italian, steakhouse and lounges, InterContinental Regency Bahrain promises to delight your palate.
Brief of the Training & Quality Manager’s duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Direct the hotel’s Training & Quality department and programs in the areas of training, performance management, labour relations, organizational development and continuous quality improvement.
- Oversee the development and implementation of orientation programs for all colleagues.
- Direct and coordinate training and organizational development programs through Heads of Department that address personal, professional, and organizational needs of hotel colleagues and departments.
- Implement the induction and orientation of new employees in accordance with IHG guidelines.
- Analyses training needs in the hotel and prioritizes such needs for General Manager and Executive Committee review.
- Develops annual training plans and prepares monthly reports to the General Manager and Regional Learning & Development Manager.
- Assist Executive Committee and Heads of Department to establish training plans for each department.
- Assist Departmental Trainers in achieving training objectives and review on a monthly basis.
- Review training policies, procedures and practices and recommends improvements to management.
- Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the training field and makes recommendations relating thereto.
- Assist in career development of employees.
- Work with relevant departments to provide training on Continuous Improvement tools and identify any additional product/service training needs to improve guest satisfaction.
- Develop and implement various training and development programs to meet identified needs and ensure guest service quality, profit enhancement and staff security and safety.
- Ensure compliance to IHG brand standards.
- Communicate the hotel’s performance in guest love and the Guest Experience quadrant to all hotel team members.
- Champion corporate programs (e.g., I-Series toolkits) for quality and continuous improvement initiatives on property.
- Be the property expert in Brand Standards, HeartBeat, Continuous Improvement Tools
- Provide data-driven and insightful recommendations to Excom/Department Heads on improving guest experience.
- Facilitate / lead hotel project teams in continuous improvement initiatives using TQM / I-Series methodologies.
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including accommodation, uniform, free meals on duty hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.