Teaching Jobs in Dubai: In Cooperation with our client under Government Sector in Dubai UAE and with the introduction of Design Technology / Creative Design and Innovation as a new standalone curriculum subject in their schools this year, we are looking for the talented people to complement its development.
We would like to offer this exciting opportunity to fresh graduates from a subject related background. Ideally we are looking for candidates with the most up-to-date knowledge and who are abreast of the latest innovations and theories within the worlds of gadgetry, design and engineering.
Candidates need to be enthusiastic about their subject and have a keen and creative focus on how to guide young people on a productive journey into the world.
We also welcome candidates with the following position below:
· Design and Technology Teacher
· HECMA/Life Skills Teacher (Female)
· Education Inspectors
To teach students of Grade 4 to Grade 9 or Grade 10 to 12 who need a solid foundation to develop their skills. The incumbent is responsible to assess student’s performance with the aim of helping students to develop their creative thinking abilities.
· Proficiency in a workshop environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively to achieve departmental development goals.
· Ability to work independently to produce resources and manage personal workload.
· Excellent communication skills
· Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
· Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
· In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
· To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
· Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
· To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
· To lead in role-modeling behavior, attitudes and learning behaviors for students.
· Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes for students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
· To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
· Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
· A commitment to put into effect the school’s policies and priorities.
· A willingness to see beyond the subject specific boundary and flexibility to teach beyond the subject specialism.
Recent/Fresh graduates. A teaching qualification or experience is not required.
· Experience working with young people / youth groups is desirable.
· University Degree in Field of work
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Experience of volunteering or working with students, youth groups or training adults is desirable.
IELTS 6 Academic for non-first language English speakers only – within 6 months of employment
Salary Package & Benefits:
Salary: Starting from 16,000 AED accommodation included
Benefits: Medical Cover, spouse and up to three dependent children under the age of eighteen (18) years who are sponsored on the employee’s visa and who reside in the UAE.
For candidates living outside the UAE at the time of recruitment:
Mobilization / Repatriation Travel Ticket: Economy class for Mobilization will be provided / repatriation ticket for employee, spouse and three dependent children below 18 years of age to the international airport closest to city of origin as per passport.
October, November & December 2016
· United Kingdom (UK)
· United States of America (USA)
· United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Position start date: January 2017