As Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will assist in managing the effective operation of the Restaurant, Bar and Lounge and Conference and Banqueting facilities. Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing all revenue opportunities through effective teamwork and development and will ensure that Food Quality and Service is delivered to brand standards.
- Supervising the levels of products and service, guest satisfaction, marketing, operating costs and hygiene
- Coordinating and supervising the preparation, presentation and service of food and drinks to ensure the highest quality at all times
- Supervising and coordinating pricing and preparation of menus, beverage and wine lists.
- Conducting frequent Food and Beverage meetings relating to, but not limited to, the following: overall Food and Beverage financial results and profitability, projected business, operations results and problems, new policies, quality improvement, sales improvement and productivity improvement
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, systems and best practice
- The training and coaching of employees to enhance performance
- Demonstrating an awareness of health and safety policies and procedures
- In the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager, take responsibility for the Food and Beverage
- Outgoing personality
- Detail oriented, team builder, passionate
- Strong Restaurants Operation
- Minimum two years experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Training skills
- Ability to work irregulars hours, in restaurant or food and beverage management, late evenings and weekends when appropriate.
- Broad food and beverage knowledge
- Preferably with IHG experience
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including accommodation, uniform, free meals on duty, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the Room to be Yourself.