– Materials technician (practical) – he is a warehouse man with experience in drilling and production materials management using a known ERP like Maximo, SAP or so. With Waste MGT and HSE skills (preferred with offshore experience)
– Handling & Transportation Coordinator (practical) – is doing a dual functions:
a. Shipping role – which is a jetty operations loading/offloading of oil/gas materials into supply boats, making required documentations and having dangerous good awareness and HSE skills.
b. Lifting role – supervise the handling contractor activities (crane, forklifts, trailers. etc.) with experience in Safe lifting operations (trained) and also familiar with fleet operation and maintenance
· Tertiary Education in Logistics/Operations Management
· 10 years experience in the Oil and gas industry
· Good knowledge of English written and verbal. Work Experience: 10-15 years