Al Falah University is looking for an accountant. The ideal candidate will be responsible in ensuring accuracy in accounting transactions and preparing all accounts in the correct manner in adherence with accounting rules, applicable laws and internal standards.
- Priority shall be given (in order) to nationals of the United Arab Emirates, GCC nationals, and Arab expats.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English language, spoken and written.
- Good command of Computer use, particularly MS office and accounting & finance software programs.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects 2- 3 years of related experience.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Interested candidates may send CV to below address with clearly showing their photo on CV.
- Deal with various accounting entries in GL, AP, AR, etc.
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Provide help in settings of students accounting system (scholarship, academic calendar, etc.).
- Deal with students refunds due to Admission Rejection, Withdrawal from University, Graduation or due to Scholarships.
- Sign on the Clearance form for all graduates & withdrawal forms from university after properly auditing students accounts.
- Enter brother & sister discounts, penalties and other discounts Receive Cash, Cheques, Bank Transfers & Visa
- Card transactions for students registration.
- Support during peak registration periods.
- Deal with various official request from students Mainly deal with sponsors.
- Manage sponsors accounts, prepare financial claims for payments after the registration period is over each semester.
- Adjust & correct the wrong transaction done by front desk accountant(s)